Monday, November 10, 2014

SnafuCon 2014

I had the pleasure of attending this year's Snafu Con this past weekend. I had an amazing time getting to explore everything the convention had to offer. (For those of you who aren't familiar with the event, it is Sierra Nevada Anime Fans Unite, and takes place in my home town every year.) Everyone was dressed in fabulous cosplays, and was having an incredible time. I love that events like this because they bring so many amazing people together over a similar interest. It was like one giant geek fest, with no one looking down on anyone else. Everyone I met was nice and just excited to be there.

For a good chunk of the time, I was there to support my friend at her artist's alley table where she sold her artwork. She sold a variety of prints, key chains and even a bunch of stickers.

(If you see something you like, she has an online store that you should go check out!)

I also had the opportunity to cosplay for the first time! I made one for Mabel from Gravity Falls. It was so much fun, I can't wait to make another. I even got a few compliments, and asked for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment